Chemical and Lab Flooring
Chemical Resistant Flooring & Coatings
Protective coatings and linings systems designed to contain chemical spills and chemical leaks. At SealWell, our chemical resistant flooring is tailored to meet the needs of your chemical process area. We provide the best chemical resistant system for mild to intermittent chemically exposed areas. As well as areas exposed to continuous chemical immersion.
Whether industrial or commercial concrete flooring is very porous in nature. Therefore, without the use of a proper protective coating, chemical compounds can be absorbed. This causes the concrete flooring to deteriorate from within and seep down into the soil below. Causing further damage to your chemical lab flooring as well as the environment.
SealWell's Recommended Flooring Systems For Chemical Resistance
Two-component, high solids, highly chemical resistant epoxy floor coating.
Epoxy Novolac Advantages
- High Chemical Resistance
- Excellent Impact & Wear Resistance
- Resistance To Cracking or Chipping
- Low Permeability
- Low Odor
- Skid Resistant
- UV Resistant
Epoxy Novolac Uses
- High Chemical Resistance Requirements
- Tank Linings
- External Coatings For Concrete Flooring
- Chemical Vapor Areas
- Secondary Containment Surfaces
Aliphatic Urethane is one of the toughest chemical resistant urethane coatings.
Aliphatic Urethane Advantages
- Unparalleled Resistance to Abrasions & Harsh Impact
- Unparalleled Resistance to Chemicals
- Most Rugged Urethane Coating
- High resistance To Chemical Attacks
- Resistance To Most Chemicals, Acids, & Corrosive Materials
Aliphatic Urethane Uses
- Interior Epoxy Flooring Coatings
- Exterior Epoxy Flooring Coatings
- Protective Coating Designed For Extremely Harsh & Corrosive Chemical Lab Environments
Harmful chemicals are produced and used in a variety of industrial workplaces. Protecting your lab floors from chemical damage is crucial for your the success of your workplace. Recommended industries include:
Healthcare Facilities: Operating Rooms, Patient rooms
Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: Chemical Laboratories, Chemical Facilities
General Manufacturing: Heavy-duty Food Processing Environments
Education: Kitchens, Laboratories
Wastewater: Processing Areas, Pits, Trenches, Secondary Containment
EPOXY AND POLYURETHANE FOR LAB FLOORS
Selecting the right type of flooring for your chemical lab is a vital decision. Chemical facilities or chemical laboratories should always have chemically resistant flooring. Epoxy coatings, as well as polyurethane coatings, are excellent options for protective chemical lab flooring.